Aerohive simplifies enterprise networking by reducing the cost and complexity of today's networks.
Inside Sales Representative (UK and ANZA)
Aerohive Networks is seeking a motivated, self-directed Inside Sales Representative (ISR) with a history of over achievement closing leads, supporting partners and selling technical products. The ideal candidate has a strong will to compete and win with confidence and ambition. This person must be able to manage all stages of the sales cycle, working closely with prospects, channel partners and the field sales teams. Fluent with CRM/PRM systems and comfortable working with and tracking key sales metrics, the ISR is a key player and important contributor to the overall success of the Aerohive Networks sales team. This position will be based at Aerohive's International Headquarters in Farnham, United Kingdom.
- Meet and exceed sales and activity targets.
- Provide sales support to assigned channel partners.
- Cultivate qualified leads and manage sales process through close of opportunity, coordinating with channel partner.
- Contact prospects and partners through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings, fax and seminars to communicate opportunities and to extend initiatives with the company.
- Deliver professional sales presentations via phone and web technologies
- Collaborate with field sales, channel partners, marketing, sales management, and product management to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings.
- Ensure handoffs to field sales, business development and support are successful, and exceed customer's expectation.
- Ensure reporting and communication is frequent and bi-directional.
- Accurately forecast and track sales activities using NetSuite.
- Proven success in building and maintaining successful relationships with prospective and existing customers and channel partners.
- Work experience should include a minimum of two years inside sales, sales or sales support experience, ideally with a WLAN and/or network infrastructure or network security company
- Prefer technical selling experience with an understanding of networking and IP technology solutions and expertise in WLAN.
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to communicate advanced technical concepts
- Familiar with and fluent using NetSuite and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- BS/BA in a technical or business discipline is preferred