Aerohive Boosts ANZ Leadership Team to Support the Continued Success of its Enterprise Strategy
Sydney, Aust. and Sunnyvale, Calif. — October 29, 2015 — Aerohive Networks® (NYSE:HIVE) today announced it has hired a robust new leadership team for Australia, and New Zealand with the appointment of Kenny Soutar as the ANZ Country Manager, and Ken Cartwright, Senior Channel Account Manager for the region. Soutar and Cartwright join Rhys Taylor, Country Manager, New Zealand in his efforts to grow the region and further establish Aerohive within the enterprise space.
- The new appointments are a strong market validation of Aerohive’s enterprise strategy, which continues to drive significant growth in local and international markets. The additions to Aerohive’s executive team come amid rapid domestic and international growth, spurred by new strategic partnerships and customers, including Wodonga Institute of TAFE and Northwest Shopping Centre, and steady progress in key verticals.
- Soutar’s and Cartwright’s new roles at Aerohive are focused on supporting the local team to build on the existing success as the company further establishes itself into the enterprise space, achieving business growth in key verticals as well as strategically partnering with some of the world’s leading resellers.
- Soutar brings over 30 years’ experience in management, sales, and technical roles with a number of leading networking suppliers. Most recently, Soutar was the ANZ Country Manager for test and monitoring company Fluke Networks, and previously held a similar position with network services vendor Infoblox. He has also worked for Citrix, 3Com, and Interconnect NZ.
- Cartwright has over 20 years’ experience with both end users and the channel in the United Kingdom and internationally. Prior to joining Aerohive, Cartwright spent over three years as the senior sales manager at Ruckus Wireless in the UK, and has previously held senior sales and channel management positions with Brocade and Extricom.
“We see a lot of potential in the Australian and New Zealand markets for Aerohive, especially in the enterprise, retail, education, and healthcare sectors,” said Kenny Soutar, ANZ country manager, Aerohive. “Aerohive’s enterprise-class products provide simplicity and flexibility in unified networking for mobile-first organisations. I am excited to continue growing our business and pushing even more strongly into the enterprise space.”
“I am thrilled to be joining Aerohive at such an exciting time,” said Ken Cartwright, senior channel account manager. “I look forward to working for a company that is so dedicated to driving channel success. Aerohive is continually improving its channel program, which serves as the framework for sales of our enhanced enterprise product set.”
- Aerohive HiveManager® NG:
- Learn how to become an Aerohive Partner:
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding new Aerohive product and service offerings and statements regarding their expected performance, market receptiveness and competitive advantage. These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult or impossible to predict. The actual outcomes and results may differ materially from those contemplated by these forward-looking statements as a result of these uncertainties, risk and changes in circumstances, including, but not limited to, risks and uncertainties related to: our ability to continue to attract, integrate, retain and train skilled personnel, general demand for wireless networking in the industry verticals targeted or demand for Aerohive products in particular, unpredictable and changing market conditions, risks associated with the deployment, performance and adoption of new products and services, risks associated with our growth, competitive pressures from existing and new companies, technological change, product development delays, our inability to protect Aerohive intellectual property or to predict or limit exposure to third party claims relating to its or Aerohive's intellectual property, and general market, political, regulatory, economic and business conditions in the United States and internationally.
Additional risks and uncertainties that could affect Aerohive’s financial and operating results are included under the captions "Risk Factors" and "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations," in the Company’s recent annual report on Form 10-K and quarterly report on Form 10-Q. Aerohive’s SEC filings are available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at http://ir.aerohive.com and on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to the Company as of the date hereof, and Aerohive Networks disclaims any obligation to update the forward-looking statements provided to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date on which they were made, except as required by law.
About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive (NYSE: HIVE) enables our customers to simply and confidently connect to the information, applications, and insights they need to thrive. Our simple, scalable, and secure platform delivers mobility without limitations. For our over 22,000 customers worldwide, every access point is a starting point. Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA. For more information, please visit www.aerohive.com, call us at 408-510-6100, follow us on Twitter @Aerohive, subscribe to our blog, join our community or become a fan on our Facebook page.
“Aerohive” and “HiveManager” are registered trademarks of Aerohive Networks, Inc. All product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.