Aerohive Introduces “Aerohive Advantage Partner Program” and New Channel Leader
Company Awarded 5-Star Rating in CRN’s 2015 Partner Program Guide
Sunnyvale, Calif. — April 21, 2015 — Aerohive Networks ® (NYSE: HIVE) today unveiled the Aerohive Advantage Partner program, a new program designed to increase the growth and success of the company’s worldwide partner channel. Aerohive has appointed veteran channel strategist Johnna Bowley as vice president of worldwide sales operations and global channels to spearhead this new program. In addition, Aerohive announced it has been awarded a 5-star rating in CRN’s 2015 Partner Program Guide.
- Designed to support, recognize and reward the company’s top performing channel partners, the new Aerohive Advantage Partner Program is one of the strategic investments Aerohive is making to support and evolve its channel partner ecosystem and capture market opportunity. The new worldwide channel program represents an investment by the company to empower the channel and reward partners.
- The program consists of four pillars – Capacity, Competency, Engagement and Profitability – to advance a value-based channel model and help partners build their success with Aerohive.
- “Capacity” includes targeted recruitment and matching the right partners with strong opportunities. “Competency” provides online training, certification and other tools to accelerate partners’ success. “Engagement” includes joint marketing and sales collaboration to better serve customers. “Profitability” puts in place discounts and incentives for partners to work with Aerohive.
- Existing and new partners will benefit from the program because it is simple, transparent and merit based. The new program goes into effect immediately and will be rolled out across the globe throughout the next six months.
- Johnna Bowley joins Aerohive as vice president of worldwide sales operations and global channels to spearhead the new Aerohive Advantage Partner Program. Bowley brings more than 20 years of experience developing and delivering award-winning channel strategies, programs and new routes to market for high-tech companies.
- Bowley most recently was vice president for channel strategy at Channel Impact. She previously held channel leadership positions at Riverbed Technology, EMC, NetApp and Compaq, and worked in the channel at several technology distributor organizations.
- Bowley is a multi-year recipient of CRN’s Women of the Channel and Channel Chief Awards.
- In addition, Aerohive announced it has been awarded a 5-star rating in CRN’s 2015 Partner Program Guide. To determine the 2015 5-Star recipients, The Channel Company’s research team assessed each vendor’s application based on investments in program offerings, partner profitability, partner training, education and support, marketing programs and resources, sales support and communication.
- The 5-Star Partner Program rating recognizes an elite subset of companies that offer solution providers the best partnering elements in their channel programs.
- Aerohive’s Partner Program Overview: http://www.aerohive.com/partner
- Learn how to become an Aerohive Partner: http://www.aerohive.com/partner/become-aerohive-partner
- CRN’s 2015 Partner Program Guide: http://www.crn.com/slide-shows/networking/300076220/2015-partner-programs-guide-5-star-networking-vendors.htm/pgno/0/2?itc=hp_slideshow
“As more retailers, educational institutions, healthcare organizations and all sorts of other enterprises recognize the power of mobility, we want to make it easier and more advantageous than ever to work with a leader in the space,” said David Greene, chief marketing officer, Aerohive Networks. “Partners are crucial to Aerohive’s strategy to reduce the cost and complexity of today’s wireless networks.”
“I’m thrilled about joining Aerohive. It’s very exciting to be part of a company so dedicated to driving channel success that it has combined the core sales operations function together with global channels to create one streamlined sales motion,” said Johnna Bowley, vice president, worldwide sales operations and global channels, Aerohive Networks. “Our new Aerohive Advantage Partner Program will serve as the framework for that sales motion and will empower our channel partners to grow their businesses by partnering with Aerohive to capitalize on the enormous mobility solution market opportunity.”
Safe Harbor Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding new Aerohive channel offerings and statements regarding their expected performance, market receptiveness and competitive advantage. These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult or impossible to predict. The actual outcomes and results may differ materially from those contemplated by these forward-looking statements as a result of these uncertainties, risk and changes in circumstances, including, but not limited to, risks and uncertainties related to: our ability to continue to attract, integrate, retain and train skilled personnel, general demand for wireless networking in the industry verticals targeted or demand for Aerohive products in particular, unpredictable and changing market conditions, risks associated with the deployment, performance and adoption of new channel offerings and relationships, as well as new products and services, risks associated with our growth, competitive pressures from existing and new companies, technological change, product development delays, our inability to protect Aerohive intellectual property or to predict or limit exposure to third party claims relating to its or Aerohive's intellectual property, and general market, political, regulatory, economic and business conditions in the United States and internationally.
Additional risks and uncertainties that could affect Aerohive’s financial and operating results are included under the captions "Risk Factors" and "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations," in the Company’s recent report on Form 10-K. Aerohive’s SEC filings are available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at http://ir.aerohive.com and on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to the Company as of the date hereof, and Aerohive Networks disclaims any obligation to update the forward-looking statements provided to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date on which they were made, except as required by law.
About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive (NYSE: HIVE) enables our customers to simply and confidently connect to the information, applications, and insights they need to thrive. Our simple, scalable, and secure platform delivers mobility without limitations. For our over 19,000 customers worldwide, every access point is a starting point. Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA. For more information, please visit www.aerohive.com, call us at 408-510-6100, follow us on Twitter @Aerohive, subscribe to our blog, join our community or become a fan on our Facebook page.
“Aerohive” is a trademark of Aerohive Networks, Inc. All product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.