Aerohive Networks to Showcase its Simple, Scalable, and Secure Wi-Fi Solutions Supporting the Mobile-First Classroom at the ISTE 2015 Conference in Booth #1238
Sunnyvale , Calif. — June 25, 2015 — Aerohive Networks ® (NYSE: HIVE) today announced that it will be exhibiting at International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE), the premier education technology conference. ISTE will take place June 28 through July 1 in Philadelphia, PA.
- For more than three decades the ISTE Conference & Expo has been the premier forum in which to learn, exchange ideas and survey the field of education technology. The event attracts upwards of 18,000 attendees and industry representatives, including teachers, technology coordinators, administrators, library media specialists, teacher educators, and policy makers. Attendees enjoy world-class keynotes, hundreds of sessions in a variety of formats and a massive expo hall.
- Aerohive will exhibit at ISTE 2015, demonstrating its school-optimized and mobile-friendly Wi-Fi solutions at booth #1238. Aerohive helps simplify networking for K-12 and higher education customers across the globe by reducing the cost and complexity of campus deployments with award-winning, cooperative control, cloud-enabled Wi-Fi solutions—critical for education customers with limited IT departments and budgets.
- Visit the Aerohive booth to see a demonstration of the HiveManager® Next Generation cloud management platform for mobile-first organizations. In Education, great teaching works together with tablets, laptops, smart boards, online curricula, and collaboration tools to promote student achievement. HiveManager NG’s easy onboarding, streamlined user experience, and simplified troubleshooting make it ideal for education customers, yet powerful enough for any enterprise.
- Aerohive will also display a sneak peak of HiveSchool, a connected learning application that helps teachers use modern classroom technologies to provide engaging, collaborative, and effective learning experiences for students. HiveSchool’s simple deployment and management minimizes incremental IT workloads, an example of Aerohive’s commitment to providing effective and easy-to-deploy K-12 education solutions.
- Additionally, the Aerohive booth will feature an interactive mural about how Wi-Fi inspires students. The mural will be open to contributions from all ISTE attendees.
- To register for ISTE 2015, please visit: https://www.isteconference.org/2015/attend/
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding new Aerohive product and service offerings and statements regarding their expected performance, market receptiveness and competitive advantage. These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult or impossible to predict. The actual outcomes and results may differ materially from those contemplated by these forward-looking statements as a result of these uncertainties, risk and changes in circumstances, including, but not limited to, risks and uncertainties related to: our ability to continue to attract, integrate, retain and train skilled personnel, general demand for wireless networking in the industry verticals targeted or demand for Aerohive products in particular, unpredictable and changing market conditions, risks associated with the deployment, performance and adoption of new products and services, risks associated with our growth, competitive pressures from existing and new companies, technological change, product development delays, our inability to protect Aerohive intellectual property or to predict or limit exposure to third party claims relating to its or Aerohive's intellectual property, and general market, political, regulatory, economic and business conditions in the United States and internationally.
Additional risks and uncertainties that could affect Aerohive’s financial and operating results are included under the captions "Risk Factors" and "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations," in the Company’s recent annual report on Form 10-K. Aerohive’s SEC filings are available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at http://ir.aerohive.com and on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to the Company as of the date hereof, and Aerohive Networks disclaims any obligation to update the forward-looking statements provided to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date on which they were made, except as required by law.
About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive (NYSE: HIVE) enables our customers to simply and confidently connect to the information, applications, and insights they need to thrive. Our simple, scalable, and secure platform delivers mobility without limitations. For our over 20,000 customers worldwide, every access point is a starting point. Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA. For more information, please visit http://www.aerohive.com, call us at 408-510-6100, follow us on Twitter @Aerohive, subscribe to our blog, join our community or become a fan on our Facebook page.
“Aerohive” is a registered trademark of Aerohive Networks, Inc. All product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.