Aerohive Networks Leads Industry in Customer Satisfaction
Aerohive Achieves Best-In-Class Global Net Promoter Score of 64
Sunnyvale, Calif. — January 26, 2016 — Aerohive Networks® (NYSE:HIVE) and Quality Resource Associates, a nationally recognized leader in primary market research, today announced the completion of the first Aerohive Global Customer Satisfaction Study.
This study found that overall, 97% of Aerohive customers are satisfied with Aerohive’s solutions and services. 95% of customers say they would recommend Aerohive. Aerohive earned a net promoter score of 64 worldwide, one of the highest in the industry.
- Aerohive engaged Quality Resource Associates to complete a Global Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty Measurement Study and the results indicate positive overall customer satisfaction and loyalty. Most notably, the study found that Aerohive earned a global Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 64.
- The NPS is the leading metric for measuring customer loyalty, representing customers’ likelihood to recommend a company. This single metric has been demonstrated to highly correlate to actual customer behavior in terms of both loyalty to the company and likelihood to recommend it to others. NPS scores range from 100 to -100.
- For comparison, Aerohive competitor Cisco has been reported to have earned an NPS of 38, while the iPhone has been reported to have earned an NPS of 63.
- Quality Resource Associates is a nationally recognized leader in primary market research. It provides Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty research programs to the top Silicon Valley companies as well as leaders in a variety of industries. Since it was established in 1990, Quality Resource Associates has delivered programs to more than 800 companies.
- More than 1,300 Aerohive customers from around the world participated in the Global Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty Measurement Study. Customers were surveyed about their full experience with Aerohive from initial sales to renewals, deployment, product performance, and support.
- The study’s other key findings include,
- Approximately 95% of customers surveyed in North America and internationally said they were likely to continue to do business with Aerohive.
- Given their knowledge of competitors, 94% of North American customers and 96% of international customers responded that they would positively rate the advantage of using Aerohive over using any other companies or providers.
“Customer Satisfaction and Market Research surveys are powerful tools for measuring customer experience and loyalty,” said Chris Hewitt, COO and owner, Quality Resource Associates. “Aerohive’s survey results indicated good overall satisfaction levels across all of the company’s service and product delivery areas.”
“At Aerohive, we have always believed that successful customers are the foundation of our successful business,” said David Flynn, CEO, Aerohive Networks. “We are very proud to have achieved an NPS score of 64. Across our company we are committed to providing positive experiences every step of the way from design and deployment to management that help our customers get the most out of their investments.”
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding new Aerohive product and service offerings and statements regarding their expected performance, market receptiveness and competitive advantage. These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult or impossible to predict. The actual outcomes and results may differ materially from those contemplated by these forward-looking statements as a result of these uncertainties, risk and changes in circumstances, including, but not limited to, risks and uncertainties related to: our ability to continue to attract, integrate, retain and train skilled personnel, general demand for wireless networking in the industry verticals targeted or demand for Aerohive products in particular, unpredictable and changing market conditions, risks associated with the deployment, performance and adoption of new products and services, risks associated with our growth, competitive pressures from existing and new companies, technological change, product development delays, our inability to protect Aerohive intellectual property or to predict or limit exposure to third party claims relating to its or Aerohive's intellectual property, and general market, political, regulatory, economic and business conditions in the United States and internationally.
Additional risks and uncertainties that could affect Aerohive’s financial and operating results are included under the captions "Risk Factors" and "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations," in the Company’s recent annual report on Form 10-K and quarterly report on Form 10-Q. Aerohive’s SEC filings are available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at http://ir.aerohive.com and on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to the Company as of the date hereof, and Aerohive Networks disclaims any obligation to update the forward-looking statements provided to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date on which they were made, except as required by law.
About Quality Resource Associates
Quality Resource Associates was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Tracy, California. A nationally recognized leader in primary market research, Quality Resource Associates provides Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty research programs to the top Silicon Valley companies as well as leaders in a variety of industries. Quality Resource Associates programs turn information into actionable results, enabling their clients to achieve profitable growth.
About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive (NYSE: HIVE) enables our customers to simply and confidently connect to the information, applications, and insights they need to thrive. Our simple, scalable, and secure platform delivers mobility without limitations. For our customers worldwide, every access point is a starting point. Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA. For more information, please visit www.aerohive.com, call us at 408-510-6100, follow us on Twitter @Aerohive, subscribe to our blog, join our community or become a fan on our Facebook page.
“Aerohive” is a registered trademark of Aerohive Networks, Inc. All product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.