Aerohive to Speak on IoT Panels at NetEvents Global Summit
Milpitas, Calif. — September 21, 2016 — Aerohive Networks® (NYSE:HIVE) today announced its participation at the NetEvents Global Summit, taking place September 21-22 in Silicon Valley. Aerohive’s Strategic Marketing Director, Milind Pansare, will be participating in two panel discussions on the Internet of Things (IoT).
Aerohive’s Participation At-A-Glance:
- Who: Milind Pansare, strategic marketing director, Aerohive Networks
- What: Conference Debate Session IV, Moderated by Tam Dell'Oro, Founder & President, Dell’Oro Group – Let’s Redifine the Internet of Things – IoT Means Internet of Profits! Here’s How Enterprises Can Tap Into This Shiny New Goldmine. Panelists will discuss:
- How to take advantage of everything the IoT represents in order to improve business efficiency and competitiveness
- How the IoT will make money, save money and open up new opportunities
- How enterprises, governments, and other organizations can use the IoT to reinvent their operations and transform into the future
- What: Conference Debate Session VI, Moderated by Sathya Atreyam, Research Manager Worldwide—Wireless Network Infrastructure, IDC – The Internet of Things Is Blowing Up Everything – Service Providers, Carriers and the Cloud Industry Must Keep Calm and Carry On. Panelists will discuss:
- How the IoT will affect wireless end-point connectivity, edge traffic management, the network core, internetwork interoperability, quality of service, security and privacy, service level agreements, service elasticity, and even business/operations support systems
- When: Conference Debate Session IV: Wednesday, September 21 from 11:20 am - 11:50 am PST;
Conference Debate Session VI: Thursday, September 22 from 9:55 am - 10:25 am PST.
- Where: The Mountain Winery in Saratoga, Calif.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding new Aerohive product and service offerings and statements regarding their expected performance, market receptiveness and competitive advantage. These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult or impossible to predict. The actual outcomes and results may differ materially from those contemplated by these forward-looking statements as a result of these uncertainties, risk and changes in circumstances, including, but not limited to, risks and uncertainties related to: our ability to continue to attract, integrate, retain and train skilled personnel, general demand for wireless networking in the industry verticals targeted or demand for Aerohive products in particular, unpredictable and changing market conditions, risks associated with the deployment, performance and adoption of new products and services, risks associated with our growth, competitive pressures from existing and new companies, technological change, product development delays, our inability to protect Aerohive intellectual property or to predict or limit exposure to third party claims relating to its or Aerohive's intellectual property, and general market, political, regulatory, economic and business conditions in the United States and internationally.
Additional risks and uncertainties that could affect Aerohive’s financial and operating results are included under the captions "Risk Factors" and "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations," in the Company’s recent annual report on Form 10-K and quarterly report on Form 10-Q. Aerohive’s SEC filings are available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at http://ir.aerohive.com and on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to the Company as of the date hereof, and Aerohive Networks disclaims any obligation to update the forward-looking statements provided to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date on which they were made, except as required by law.
About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive (NYSE: HIVE) enables our customers to simply and confidently connect to the information, applications, and insights they need to thrive. Our simple, scalable, and secure platform delivers mobility without limitations. For our customers worldwide, every access point is a starting point. Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Milpitas, CA. For more information, please visit www.aerohive.com, call us at 408-510-6100, follow us on Twitter @Aerohive, join our LinkedIn group, subscribe to our blog http://boundless.aerohive.com/, or become a fan on our Facebook page.
“Aerohive” is a registered trademark of Aerohive Networks, Inc. All product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.