Aerohive Announces the “Optimize for Mobility” Hive User Group Tour
Networking Events to Provide Educational Forum for Aerohive Users, Prospects and Partners in 35 Cities Across North America
Sunnyvale, Calif. —April 16, 2013 – Aerohive Networks®, the leader in controller-less Wi-Fi and cloud-enabled enterprise networking, today announced its Hive User Group tour, a program bringing together Aerohive users, partners, prospects and technical experts to share best practices for optimizing ‘mobile-first’ enterprise networks. These series of events kick off today in St. Louis, Missouri and Columbia, South Carolina and then continues across 35 cities in North America over the course of eight weeks.
- Aerohive’s Hive User Group 35-city tour will span the North America region throughout Q2 2013. The theme of the tour will be “Optimize for Mobility,” offering Aerohive followers and prospects the opportunity to discuss trends, benefits and requirements for architecting the modern ‘mobile-first’ enterprise network.
- At Hive User Group events, attendees can expect educational presentations and product demonstrations, Q&A sessions on networking and wireless topics and the opportunity to socialize with Aerohive’s senior technical experts, customers, partners, employees and industry thought leaders, all accompanied by complimentary giveaways, food and drinks.
- To find out whether Hive User Group events are coming to a city near you, click here and register today.
- To stay up to date on the Hive User Group tour, follow @Aerohive on Twitter or the #HUGtour hashtag.
- Those interested in learning more about Aerohive directly from customers and peers can join the conversation on Aerohive’s HiveNation community, where customers, evaluators, industry thought leaders and other IT professionals can engage directly with each other to learn about Aerohive products, ask questions and share real-world lessons.
“Our customers are passionate about using our products to solve their network challenges and are some of our best advocates,” said Dean Hickman-Smith, senior vice president of worldwide field operations, Aerohive. “Our goal in launching the Hive User Group program is to offer Aerohive followers and prospects a chance to engage face-to-face with Aerohive experts and customers and gain a hands-on understanding of how to optimize network infrastructure to properly handle the demands of today’s mobile-first enterprise. We welcome anyone interested in learning more about Aerohive and today’s edge network trends and challenges to participate in this unique program.”
About Aerohive Networks
People want to work anywhere; on any device, and IT needs to enable them -- without drowning in complexity or compromising on security, performance, reliability or cost. Aerohive's mission is to Simpli-Fi these enterprise access networks with a cloud-enabled, self-organizing, service-aware, identity-based infrastructure that includes innovative Wi-Fi, VPN, branch routing and switching solutions.
Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif. Investors include Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Northern Light Venture Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Inc. (NEA) and Institutional Venture Partners (IVP). For more information, please visit www.aerohive.com, call us at 408-510-6100, follow us on Twitter @Aerohive, subscribe to our blog, join our community or become a fan on our Facebook page.
Product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.