Aerohive simplifies enterprise networking by reducing the cost and complexity of today's networks.
Aerohive Networks Honored for Successful Growth and Innovation in Enterprise Wireless Networking
SUNNYVALE, Calif., April 12, 2011 - Aerohive Networks, the pioneer in controller-less Wi-Fi and cloud-enabled networking, today announced it has been honored with three recent awards including an OnDemand 100 top emerging Internet company award from AlwaysOn for pioneering cloud computing and SaaS, one of the fastest growing technology companies in Silicon Valley by Lead411 and one of the top 300 startups of 2011 by fundedIDEAS.
- Aerohive gets recognized for leading the way in advancing the state of enterprise wireless networking in Silicon Valley with its unique controller-less architecture and latest product introductions, new customer wins, acquisition of cloud-based networking startup Pareto Networks, and its recent rounds of funding.
- Aerohive received an OnDemand 100 honor from AlwaysOn, the leading business media brand networking the Global Silicon Valley. This year's OnDemand 100 companies are leaders amongst their peers and developing game-changing approaches and technologies that are likely to push outside the bounds of existing markets and away from entrenched players. Companies were selected based on a set of five criteria: innovation, market potential, commercialization, stakeholder value, and media buzz.
- The AlwaysOn editorial team, along with partners at SAP, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Hewlett-Packard, Blackstone Group, Bridge Bank, Fenwick & West, Silicon Valley Bank, and industry experts across the globe scoured the entrepreneurial community to identify the top 100 private companies that are taking old notions of data management, customer relationships, and infrastructure and forging solutions that will shake up the industry and lead to huge value creation opportunities.
- Aerohive is recognized by Lead411 as one of the fastest growing technology companies in Silicon Valley. On a daily basis, the Lead411 research team scours through at least 600 press releases and business articles including venture capital financings, company launches, office openings, new customer press releases, etc. This information has given insight to which are the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. Their "Hot List" awards have been created to recognize these fast growing companies. This particular list originally started with over 4000 companies and it has been narrowed down to the top 102.
- fundedIDEAS chose Aerohive as one of the top 300 venture funded startups that demonstrate innovation, sustainability and excellence. fundedIDEAS checked out 2,518 companies and evaluated them on 14 success parameters from strength of the management team, industry and sector outlook, product/service reviews as well as investor success rates.
"We are extremely proud of being honored for our accelerated growth and innovation over the past year," said Stephen Philip, VP of Marketing, Aerohive Networks. "Our recent accomplishments include starting out the year buying Pareto Networks to add cloud-enabled routing and VPN solutions to our portfolio, a new round of funding, new strategic customer wins and another placement in the visionary quadrant in Gartner's Wireless LAN Magic Quadrant. These awards are the perfect illustration of Aerohive’s market momentum and a direct result of our innovation and hard work," concluded Philip.
About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive Networks reduces the cost and complexity of today’s networks with cloud-enabled, distributed Wi-Fi and routing solutions for enterprises and medium sized companies including branch offices and teleworkers. Aerohive’s award-winning cooperative control Wi-Fi architecture, public or private cloud-enabled network management, routing and VPN solutions eliminate costly controllers and single points of failure. This gives its customers mission critical reliability with granular security and policy enforcement and the ability to start small and expand without limitations. Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif. The company's investors include Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Northern Light Venture Capital and New Enterprise Associates, Inc. (NEA). For more information, please visit www.aerohive.com, call us at 408-510-6100, follow us on Twitter @Aerohive, subscribe to our blog or become a fan on our Facebook page.