Aerohive Networks Hosts Tech & Learning Customer Webcast Focusing on Easy to Deploy 802.11n Wi-Fi
"Learning from your Peers: 802.11n Wi-Fi for K-12 Without the Headaches" Features Customer Commentary from Pender County Schools and Framingham Public School District
SANTA CLARA, Calif., May 14, 2010 — Aerohive Networks, creators of the award-winning cooperative control wireless LAN (WLAN) architecture, announced today that it will host a Webcast entitled "Learning from your Peers: 802.11n Wi-Fi for K-12 Without the Headaches."
The Web cast will feature two K-12 school districts that have successfully overcome the challenge of deploying a pervasive 802.11n Wi-Fi infrastructure that is cost-effective, reliable, easy to manage and scalable. In addition, listeners will learn how a modern enterprise-class 802.11n solution can enable a multitude of new and exciting applications throughout their schools, including:
- Secure mobile access to district resources
- High performance and reliable mobile computer labs (carts)
- Wireless mesh networks to inexpensively connect portable classrooms into the school network
- Secure and customizable guest networks and web portals (parents and guests)
- Pervasive high density Wi-Fi to enable 1:1 computing initiatives
- Segmented and bandwidth-limited student Internet access
- Landon Scism, CTO, Pender County Schools, Burgaw, NC
- Adam Seldow, Ed. D, Director of Technology, Framingham Public School District, MA
- Stephen Phillip, VP, Corporate and Product Marketing, Aerohive Networks
|Date:||Tuesday, May 25, 2010|
|Time:||1:00 p.m. PDT/4:00 p.m. EDT|
For more information on the event, go to http://www.techlearning.com/article/29760.
To register for this free event, go to http://www.media.qualitytech.com/client/new_bay/2010_0525/211664/launch.htm.
About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive unleashes the potential of enterprise Wi-Fi, enabling customers to stop buying copper, to move applications to the air, and to maximize workforce productivity. The company's award-winning cooperative architecture eliminates costly controllers, saving money and providing unprecedented resiliency, up to 10X better application performance, and an opportunity to start small and expand without limitations. Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif. The company's investors include Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Northern Light Venture Capital. For more information, please visit www.aerohive.com or call 408-510-6100.
MCG Communications (for Aerohive Networks)