Aerohive's Chief Wi-Fi Architect to Present at Interop NY
Panel to Discuss Advances in 802.11n and Wi-Fi
- Who: Aerohive's Chief Wi-Fi Architect, Devin Akin
- What: "Key Advances in 802.11n and Wi-Fi" panel moderated by analyst Craig Mathias, Farpoint Group
- When: Friday, Oct. 22nd from 9am-10am ET
- Where: Interop NY, room TBD
- Panel Abstract: With Wi-Fi now the primary or default access in enterprises of all sizes and types around the world, future success depends upon a detailed understanding of the evolution of both the standards and the specifications that determine key product capabilities going forward. This session will provide a detailed look at current and future developments in all aspects of WLAN technologies, featuring the experts from industry responsible for bringing new capabilities to market.
"I can guarantee that this panel will be a blast to attend because of all the noise we've been hearing lately from our competitors about how they are changing their architecture to a distributed model like Aerohive's," said Devin Akin, Chief Wi-Fi Architect, Aerohive. "I'm very much looking forward to the opportunity of discussing the many benefits of a fully-distributed architecture, especially for 802.11n and beyond deployments."
About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive unleashes the potential of enterprise Wi-Fi, enabling customers to stop buying copper, to move applications to the air, and to maximize workforce productivity. The company's award-winning cooperative architecture eliminates costly controllers, saving money and providing unprecedented resiliency, up to 10X better application performance, and an opportunity to start small and expand without limitations. Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif. The company's investors include Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Northern Light Venture Capital. For more information, please visit www.aerohive.com, call us at 408-510-6100 or follow us on Twitter @Aerohive.