Aerohive simplifies enterprise networking by reducing the cost and complexity of today's networks.
Aerohive AP120 802.11n Wireless Access Point
The AP120 is a high-performance, 802.11n, 2x2 MIMO access point with a 10/100/1000 Ethernet port that delivers a data rate of 600Mbps with dual radios. The AP120 is a cost-effective, enterprise-grade solution – ideal for education, healthcare, and distributed enterprise environments.
With two radios and the ability to provide service concurrently on both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, the AP120 provides top performance at a low price point. The AP120 provides both mesh and access for 802.11a, b, g and n clients, with Aerohive's unique and resilient cooperative control architecture.
Features & Benefits
- Flexible environmental support enabling deployment in a variety of environments
- Plenum rated for indoor, office environments
- Supports 802.3af Power over Ethernet so deployment does not require access to power outlet
- Multiple radios provide concurrent 802.11a/n and 802.11b/g/n connections with no degradation in performance
- Variety of mounting options including desktop, wall mount, and ceiling tile clips
- Innovative, low-impact design that blends easily into an office environment
- Low-distraction indicators appear as a softly glowing logo, rather than brightly blinking lights
- Trusted Platform Module hardware-based key storage and encryption to ensure physical security
- Up to 16 SSIDs per radio – enabling network segmentation