Aerohive AP320 802.11n Wireless Access Point
The AP320 is a high-performance, dual concurrent (2.4 and 5 GHz) 802.11n, 3x3 MIMO access point with dual 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports. The AP320 is a Plenum-Rated AP designed for indoor office environments. Dual Ethernet ports allow the access points to use link aggregation to bond 100Mbps links or to ensure reliability with redundant links. This allows the performance advantage of dual radio 802.11n to be seen even when connected through legacy 10/100 switches.
When connected to two separate switches, the dual links can be used for redundant data connectivity in case one of the switches fails. The AP320 also features Smart Power over Ethernet (PoE), which allows operation at standard 802.3af as well as at 802.3at specs to provide additional deployment functionality.
Features & Benefits
- Flexible environmental support enabling deployment in a variety of environments
- Plenum rated for indoor, office environments
- Dual Ethernet support allows for redundant data
- Supports 802.3af Power over Ethernet so deployment does not require access to power outlet
- Dual Concurrent Radios (a/b/g/n) able to function in a mixed-client environment at either 2.4 or 5 GHz
- Variety of mounting options including desktop, wall mount, and ceiling tile clips
- Innovative, low-impact design that blends easily into an office environment
- Low distraction indicators appear as softly glowing color bands, rather than brightly blinking lights
- Trusted Platform Module hardware-based key storage and encryption to ensure physical security
- Up to 16 SSIDs per radio – enabling network segmentation