Aerohive AP121 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point
The AP121 access points provide 2x2:2 802.11n as well as optimized RF performance and enhanced receive sensitivity to provide a ground-breaking user experience for networks supporting multiple types of clients, including consumer-grade and bring-your-own devices (BYOD).
The AP121 is a cost-effective, enterprise-grade 2x2 MIMO solution, which is ideal for education, healthcare, and distributed enterprise environments. With two radios, concurrent 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz access, and security scanning across both bands, the AP121 provides top performance and security at an entry-level price point.
Features & Benefits
Flexible Hardware Platform
- Multiple radios provide concurrent 802.11a/n and 802.11b/g/n connections with no degradation in performance
- Automatic or dedicated mesh backup
- Plenum Rated APs for indoor, office environments
- Supports 802.3af PoE or standard power adapter
- USB interface for future 3G/4G services
- Hardware acceleration for IPsec services
- Low profile design blends well into an office environment
- Feature optimized hardware design
- Low-distraction indicators appear as gently glowing rather than bright blinking lights