Aerohive AP230 802.11ac Wireless Access Point
The AP230 Enterprise access points set a new price / performance standard for 802.11ac APs.
By combining the latest in 3x3, 3-stream 802.11ac Gigabit Wi-Fi technology and advanced security and mobility management together into an economical package it allows you to deploy 802.11ac into every part of the network infrastructure – from Corp HQ to remote branches and outlets to every campus and classroom.
The AP230 provides high-performance aggregate data rates up to 1300 Mbps in 5-GHz band. It supports dual concurrent 2.4Ghz 802.11n/g/b with Turbo-QAM™ and 5Ghz 802.11ac/n/a radios which can support legacy 802.11a, b, g and n clients and interoperate with the rest of the Aerohive Cooperative Control devices to provide a seamless enterprise-class experience for all connected users.
Features & Benefits
Flexible Hardware Platform
- Two radios provide concurrent 802.11a/n/ac and 802.11b/g/n connections with no degradation in performance
- Dual Ethernet ports with link aggregation with dual GigE
- Plenum rated indoor AP
- USB interface for future services
- Esthetically pleasing chassis design
- Feature optimized hardware design
- Integrated application visibility and control (AVC)
- On-device RADIUS with directory support, Captive Web Portal, DHCP server, location services, and Spectrum Analysis
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM)–Hardware-based key storage and encryption
- Wireless privacy & authentication Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ WPA™ and WPA2™, 802.11i, WEP, 802.1x, PSK
- Granular user profile-based management defines QoS, mobility policies, and security policies for each user that enters the network
- Encryption: AES: CCMP, TKIP, and RC4 (WEP only)
- Marking and policing–WMM™ (802.11e) for wireless,
- 802.1p and/or DiffServ
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED WMM
- WMM power save (U-APSD)
- Designed to work with Kensington-style locks
- Tamper-proof security screw (with bracket option)