Aerohive simplifies enterprise networking by reducing the cost and complexity of today's networks.
Aerohive AP350 802.11n Wireless Access Point
The AP350 access points are high performance 802.11n access points (APs) with cloud-enabled management, on-demand provisioning, and integrated tools like spectrum analysis and application visibility and control.
The AP350 provides dual concurrent (2.4Ghz and 5Ghz) radio 802.11n access and is designed for high bandwidth wireless enterprise environments. With multiple radios running 3x3 three spatial stream MIMO, the AP350 can provide an aggregate data rate up to 450Mbps.
In addition, the AP350 can support legacy 802.11a, b, and g clients and interoperate with the rest of the Aerohive Cooperative Control devices to provide a seamless enterprise-class experience for all connected users.
Features & Benefits
Flexible Hardware Platform
- Radios provide concurrent 802.11a/n & 802.11b/g/n connections without degradation in performance
- Automatic or dedicated mesh backup
- Dual Ethernet ports etherchannel or backup.
- Plenum Rated APs for indoor, office environments
- Supports 802.3af PoE or standard power adapter
- Hardware acceleration for IPsec services
- Extended Temperature Range
- USB interface for future 3G/4G services
- Low profile design blends into an office environment
- Low-distraction indicator appear as gently glowing rather than bright blinking lights