HiveCare Support Programs are designed to give you the confidence and peace of mind that your investments in Aerohive’s Mobility Platform are leveraged so that you can take full advantage of network simplicity, cost reduction, and cloud-enabled solutions.
Features of HiveCare Support
It’s Your Choice
Aerohive’s portfolio of HiveCare Programs has been designed to address customer needs across key verticals including Retail, Education, and the Distributed Enterprise. From planning to maintenance, we will provide the support you need when you need it to assure that you enjoy a world-class support experience, true value, and lasting satisfaction with our service and products.
- Three levels of global, seasoned, and highly skilled network and RF engineers.
- Special access to the Aerohive Technical Assistance Center (ATAC).
- Top-of-queue case management.
- Elastic support programs that will grow with your success.
- Support Programs specific to your needs.
- Ultra-rapid response to your service request, anytime and anywhere.
- A cost effective addition to your IT team.
- Predictable and scalable cost of service.
All Aerohive products are bundled with a Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty that provides replacement for the device. This policy shows our commitment to delivering value and peace of mind knowing that Aerohive is there to help in the event of a problem.
The HiveCare Classic program is designed to meet the requirements of a customer that does not require extended support coverage. As such, 8x5 telephone support, return-to-factory RMA service, and Support Portal access.
The HiveCare Select program provides elevated support coverage for customers who require 24x7 basic operational support for their networks. In addition, HiveCare Select includes Next Business Day RMA service and access to the Support Portal.
The HiveCare Preferred program is designed to meet the requirements of mission-critical mobile networks. HiveCare Preferred is your best choice for 24 hour operational support. In addition to core 24x7 telephone support, HiveCare Preferred provides a special toll-free number, 1 hour responses to P1 cases, advanced hardware RMA replacement, access to Professional Services, and Designated Project Engineers. Note: Professional Services and Designated Project Engineers are based on a mutually agreed Statement of Work.
The HiveCare Alliance Global program is an exclusive program for large enterprise mission-critical mobile networks. HiveCare Alliance is the definitive source for global support. In addition to core 24x7 operational support services, HiveCare Alliance provides a special toll-free number, 30 minute responses to S1 cases, advanced hardware RMA replacement, access to Professional Services, Designated Project Engineers, Annual Health checks, an Executive Sponsor, and the Inner Circle Support Board. Note: Professional Services, Designated Project Engineers and Annual Health Checks are based on a mutually agreed Statement of Work.
|Tier - Severity 1||T1||T1||T2||T2|
|Tier - Severity 2-4||T1||T1||T1||T2|
|S1 SLA||2 Hours||1 Hour||1 Hour||1/2 Hour|
|S2 SLA||4 Hours||2 Hours||2 Hours||1 Hour|
|S3 SLA||1 Day||4 Hours||3 Hours||3 Hours|
|S4 SLA||3 Days||2 Days||1 Day||1 Day|
|RMA - Delivery||Return to Factory||Next Business Day||Next Business Day||Next Business Day|
|RMA - DOA Replacement||New||New||New||New|
|RMA - Failure Replacement||Refurbished||Refurbished||Refurbished||New|
|Portal Access||2 Technicians||4 Technicians||6 Technicians||12 Technicians|
|SW Updates & Upgrades||X||X||X||X|
|Geography Served||United States||United States||Global||Global|
- Features, Terms and Conditions, and the specifics of each HiveCare Program can be found at: https://support.aerohive.com/login
- Coverage - The time of day Aerohive will accept a service request
- Tier Priorities - Tier that responds - e.g., Select is Tier 1 all requests; Alliance is Tier 2 all requests
- SLA-s - The initial response time by program by severity
- Training - Number of students for the tuition of 1
- Professional Services - Number of days/year as you identify the need and Statement of Work
- Designated Project Engineer Number of days/year as you identify the need and Statement of Work
- Inner Circle - Membership to Aerohive's Inner Circle Support Advisory Board
- Executive Sponsor - An internal Customer Advocate
- RMA - Return to Factory or Next Business Day Delivery of faulty hardware
- Support Portal Access - Number of authorized & trained contacts that can access the Support portal • Software Updates and Upgrades - Available 24x7x365 from the Support Portal