HiveCare Support Programs are designed to give you the confidence and peace of mind that your investments in Aerohive’s Mobility Platform are leveraged so that you can take full advantage of network simplicity, cost reduction, and cloud-enabled solutions.
Features of HiveCare Support
It’s Your Choice
Aerohive’s portfolio of HiveCare Programs has been designed to address customer needs across key verticals including Retail, Education, and the Distributed Enterprise. From planning to maintenance, we will provide the support you need when you need it to assure that you enjoy a world-class support experience, true value, and lasting satisfaction with our service and products.
- Three levels of global, seasoned, and highly skilled network and RF engineers.
- Special access to the Aerohive Technical Assistance Center (ATAC).
- Top-of-queue case management.
- Elastic support programs that will grow with your success.
- Support Programs specific to your needs.
- Ultra-rapid response to your service request, anytime and anywhere.
- A cost effective addition to your IT team.
- Predictable and scalable cost of service.
All Aerohive products are bundled with a Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty that provides replacement for the device. This policy shows our commitment to delivering value and peace of mind knowing that Aerohive is there to help in the event of a problem.
HiveCare Select Support, our entry level extended Support Program, is designed for those customers that want 24x7 access, yet prefer to rely on internal resources or professional services to augment their IT administrator needs. HiveCare Select is staffed by skilled Technical Support Engineers with specialized technical expertise.
HiveCare Preferred Support, our Premium Enterprise Support program, is a valuable addition to your IT team as they leverage the power of mobility to increase productivity, engage customers, and grow your business. HiveCare Preferred Support is the definitive choice for 24x7 expedited Technical Support. HiveCare Preferred Support is staffed by highly skilled Technical Support Engineers equipped with specialized technical expertise. They go beyond the basics to truly understand the specifics of your environment.
Our Flagship Enterprise Support Program, HiveCare Alliance is the perfect complement to your IT Team as they maximize the value of your mobility platform to deliver unified, intelligent, and simplified networks for your business. HiveCare Alliance is the definitive source for Global Technical Support. HiveCare Alliance Support is staffed by specialized premium Technical Support Engineers that have deep-rooted technical expertise and always go beyond the basics to truly understand the specifics of your environment.
|Tier - Severity 1||T1||T2||T2|
|Tier - Severity 2-4||T1||T1||T2|
|S1 SLA||1 Hour||1 Hour||1/2 Hour|
|S2 SLA||2 Hours||2 Hours||1 Hour|
|S3 SLA||4 Hours||3 Hours||3 Hours|
|S4 SLA||2 Days||1 Day||1 Day|
|RMA - Delivery||Next Business Day||Next Business Day||Next Business Day|
|RMA - DOA Replacement||New||New||New|
|RMA - Failure Replacement||Refurbished||Refurbished||New|
|Portal Access||4 Technicians||6 Technicians||12 Technicians|
|SW Updates & Upgrades||X||X||X|
|Geography Served||United States||Global||Global|
- Features, Terms and Conditions, and the specifics of each HiveCare Program can be found at: https://support.aerohive.com/login
- Coverage - The time of day Aerohive will accept a service request
- Tier Priorities - Tier that responds - e.g., Select is Tier 1 all requests; Alliance is Tier 2 all requests
- Service Level Commitments - The initial response time by program by priority
- RMA - Return to Factory or Next Business Day Delivery of faulty product; however, if, upon receipt of a suspected failed unit, Aerohive determines that the failure is the result of the unit being used in a manner not consistent with its intended use or as provided in the specifications or the terms and conditions, then the replacement unit will not be eligible for replacement and Aerohive will bill you for the new product as well as the shipping costs
- For more detailed information regarding the Aerohive limited hardware warranty, please visit http://media.boundless.aerohive.com/documents/Aerohive-Datasheet-Hivecare-Product_Warranty.pdf
- Support Portal Access - Number of authorized & trained contacts that can access the Support portal
- Software Updates and Upgrades - Available 24x7x365 from the Support Portal