From planning to maintenance, we will provide the support you need when you need it to assure that you enjoy a world-class support experience, true value, and lasting satisfaction with our service and products.
Switching and Routing Course
Aerohive Certified Networking Professional (ACNP)
This course is designed for experienced Aerohive customers and partners seeking to learn about Aerohive SR series switching and branch routing solutions.
Each student connects to HiveManager, a remote PC, and an Aerohive SR series switch and an Aerohive Access Point over the Internet from their wireless-enabled PC in the classroom, and then performs hands-on labs that cover the following topics.
- Overview of Aerohive Switching and Routing platforms
- Unified Network Policy Management
- Spanning Tree
- Device Templates
- Port Types: 802.1Q, Access, Secure Access, Phone/Data
- Aggregate Channels
- Switch as a RADIUS server with LDAP integration
- LDAP attributes for user profile assignment
- VLAN to Network mapping
- Router Templates
- Parent Networks and Branch Subnets
- Device Classification
- Layer 3 VPN with HiveOS Virtual Appliances
- VPN Troubleshooting
- Policy Based Routing
- Router Firewall
- Cookie Cutter Branch Routing
Important (Required Equipment)
- In order to participate in the labs, each student must bring their own 802.11g/a or 802.11n Wi-Fi-enabled laptop or MacBook with updated wireless drivers.
- Prior attendance to a first-level Aerohive training class Aerohive Certified Wireless Administrator (ACWA).