From planning to maintenance, we will provide the support you need when you need it to assure that you enjoy a world-class support experience, true value, and lasting satisfaction with our service and products.
Aerohive Certified Wireless Professional (ACWP)
This course is designed for experienced Aerohive customers and partners seeking to learn about advanced configuration, troubleshooting, and WLAN design and integration.
Each student connects to HiveManager, a remote PC, and an Aerohive Access Point and a HiveOS Virtual Appliance over the Internet from their wireless-enabled PC or MacBook in the classroom, and then performs hands-on labs that cover the following topics:
- Overview of Aerohive Cooperative Control Architecture
- 802.1X/EAP architecture overview
- Aerohive devices and external RADIUS servers
- RADIUS attributes for user profile assignment
- 802.1X troubleshooting with client monitor
- Aerohive devices as RADIUS proxies
- Aerohive devices as a RADIUS server with LDAP integration
- LDAP credential caching
- LDAP attributes for user profile assignment
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 IPsec VPNs
- Secure Guest management
- Guest access with User Manager and PPSK credentials
- Device Classification
- Layer 3 roaming configuration and troubleshooting
- GRE tunneling
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Important (Required Equipment)
- In order to participate in the labs, each student must bring their own 802.11g/a or 802.11n Wi-Fi-enabled laptop or Macbook with updated wireless drivers.
- Prior attendance to a first-level Aerohive training class ACWA (Aerohive Certified Wireless Administrator).