Aerohive Education Services offers a complete curriculum that provides you with the courses you will need as a customer or partner to properly design, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot all Aerohive wireless and wired networking solutions.
- Aerohive Certified Wireless Administrator (ACWA) – First-level WLAN essentials training course
- Aerohive Certified Wireless Professional (ACWP) – Second-level advanced WLAN training course
- Aerohive Certified Networking Professional (ACNP) – Aerohive switching and branch routing training course
Aerohive Online Training Courses:
Online learning provides a self-paced way for you to learn wireless networking and Aerohive fundamentals at your convenience.
Aerohive offers a series of Web-Based Training (WBT) modules as well. These will guide you through the basics of Aerohive fundamentals as well as advanced features. Each self-paced module can be viewed at your convenience and viewed multiple times. WBT modules include:
- Network Communications Fundamentals 101
- Overview of HiveManager Online
- HiveManager Express Mode configuration
- HiveManager Enterprise Mode configuration
- Secure Guest Access With User Manager and Private PSK
Classroom-Based Instructor-Led Training Courses:
Instructor-led courses combine instruction with a large amount of hands-on lab time that simulate actual operations in a production environment.
Aerohive certified instructors teach Aerohive training courses in classrooms throughout the world. Students are given instruction and are guided though hands-on labs to learn the best practices for configuring and deploying an Aerohive networking solutions.