AP122 is an enterprise-grade and IoT-ready access point designed for medium-density environments. It achieves 802.11ac performance with aggregate data rates up to 1.2 Gbps along with integrated BLE and USB port using 802.3af PoE power.
With the powerful HiveOS and innovative distributed Cooperative Control architecture, AP122 realizes both superior end-user connectivity and broad Wi-Fi coverage. In addition, the integrated BLE radio and a USB interface enable a range of deployment use-cases in IoT and proximity/location-oriented services.
- Small, lightweight and innovative design
- Optimized for medium-density general-purpose deployments
- Built-in Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) for iBeacon/other beacon technologies
- IoT readiness with USB port
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM): Hardware-based key storage and encryption