Aerohive to Demo Personal Engagement Platform at National Retail Federation’s BIG Show 2016 in Booth #4449
Sunnyvale, Calif. — January 16, 2016 — Aerohive Networks® (NYSE:HIVE) today announced its participation at the National Retail Federation (NRF) Annual Convention & Expo, “Retail’s BIG Show.” The conference will take place January 17-20 in New York, NY.
- NRF's Annual Convention & Expo, “Retail’s BIG Show,” is the Federation’s flagship industry event held annually in New York City. The 2016 Big Show will take place January 17-20. The four day event offers education, collegial networking, and an EXPO hall full of retail technologies and solutions.
- Aerohive will exhibit at NRF 2016, demonstrating its cloud networking solutions for retail at booth #4449. Aerohive delivers unified cloud networking designed to simplify the design, deployment, and support of retail networks.
- Visit the Aerohive booth to see a demonstration of the Aerohive Personal Engagement Platform, enabling retailers to rapidly deploy, test, and adopt the latest applications for loyalty and customer engagement and HiveManager® Next Generation (HiveManager NG), Aerohive’s next generation enterprise-class, cloud-enabled network management solution. With HiveManager NG, retailers can configure, monitor, and gather data for any number of remote store, warehouse, or corporate locations from anywhere in the world.
- Also in the booth, Aerohive partner Cloud4Wi will showcase its Presence and Location Analytics, which leverage Aerohive Cloud Services APIs to help businesses measure customer visits and activity within their stores. These metrics can enable business to improve their marketing, inform operations and strategic decisions, and ultimately improve business performance
- Aerohive Retail Solutions
- Connected Experience
- HiveManager Next Generation
- Personal Device Access and Guest Access
- Aerohive Cloud Services Platform
- Aerohive Developer Program
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding new Aerohive product and service offerings and statements regarding their expected performance, market receptiveness and competitive advantage. These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult or impossible to predict. The actual outcomes and results may differ materially from those contemplated by these forward-looking statements as a result of these uncertainties, risk and changes in circumstances, including, but not limited to, risks and uncertainties related to: our ability to continue to attract, integrate, retain and train skilled personnel, general demand for wireless networking in the industry verticals targeted or demand for Aerohive products in particular, unpredictable and changing market conditions, risks associated with the deployment, performance and adoption of new products and services, risks associated with our growth, competitive pressures from existing and new companies, technological change, product development delays, our inability to protect Aerohive intellectual property or to predict or limit exposure to third party claims relating to its or Aerohive's intellectual property, and general market, political, regulatory, economic and business conditions in the United States and internationally.
Additional risks and uncertainties that could affect Aerohive’s financial and operating results are included under the captions "Risk Factors" and "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations," in the Company’s recent annual report on Form 10-K and quarterly report on Form 10-Q. Aerohive’s SEC filings are available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at http://ir.aerohive.com and on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to the Company as of the date hereof, and Aerohive Networks disclaims any obligation to update the forward-looking statements provided to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date on which they were made, except as required by law.
About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive (NYSE: HIVE) enables our customers to simply and confidently connect to the information, applications, and insights they need to thrive. Our simple, scalable, and secure platform delivers mobility without limitations. For our customers worldwide, every access point is a starting point. Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA. For more information, please visit www.aerohive.com, call us at 408-510-6100, follow us on Twitter @Aerohive, subscribe to our blog, join our community or become a fan on our Facebook page.
“Aerohive” and “HiveManager” are registered trademarks of Aerohive Networks, Inc. All product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.