Aerohive® Closes 2017 with Top 50 Enhancements to HiveManager® Next Generation (NG)
Milpitas, Calif. — December 14, 2017 — Aerohive Networks® (NYSE:HIVE), a Cloud Networking leader, today announced a summary of its Top 50 HiveManager NG (HMNG) enhancements in 2017 and in a Statement of Direction (SoD) is signaling that the feature and functionality completeness of HiveManager NG will reach a level of completeness that the Next Generation (NG) qualifier can be removed by the end of Q1 2018.
Aerohive executed a Constant Integration software release cadence (monthly) for HiveManager NG throughout 2017 to deliver the Top 50 itemized below to complete its transition to HiveManager NG. By the end of next month, Aerohive’s Product Engine will shift to the highly coveted Continuous Delivery software release cadence (daily/weekly) to deliver a Top 100 by the end of 2018.
New to Aerohive’s Cloud Networking Management (HiveManager NG) in 2017:
- SD-WAN support
- XR200P SD-WAN Branch Router
- Load balancing between Dual 5 GHz Radios in Aerohive AP250 and AP550
- Comparative Analytics – Bandwidth Usage
- Comparative Analytics – Unique Clients
- Comparative Analytics – Client Health
- Private Client Groups (PCG)
- Connect – free Cloud Management for Aerohive Access Points
- Connect – free Cloud Management for Aerohive Access Switches
- Public and Private RDC scale increase to 1+ Million managed devices
- Private Regional Data Centers (RDCs) for MSPs and large customers
- Hierarchical HiveManager for MSPs and multi-organization management
- New Regional Data Center in Frankfurt, Germany
- New Regional Data Center in Sydney, Australia
- Japanese translation
- Spanish translation
- French translation
- German translation
- Chinese translation
- Korean translation
- Italian translation
- Portuguese translation
- AP150W Wallplate Access Point support
- AP122X Access Point support
- Aerohive Access Switch stacking management
- Aerohive Cloud Dell Access Switch stacking management
- IPSec VPN with Remote AP support
- Cloud Captive Web Portal
- Social Login Captive Web Portal
- OpenAuth support
- VLAN Probe tool
- Helpdesk optimization of Tools Tab
- Spectrum Intelligence
- 30 Days of data retention
- Track IP
- Cloud SSH for Aerohive Access Points in HiveManager NG
- Cloud SSH for Aerohive and Dell Access Switches in HiveManager NG
- Ability to toggle between Virtual HiveManagers (VHMs)
- Ability to customize / alias Virtual HiveManager (VHM) names
- VHM Import and Export
- New Top Applications Tab
- New RF Diagnostics Tab
- New Real Time Inventory Tab
- RADIUS Proxy support
- Integrated CloudShark packet capture
- SAML integration for Single Sign-on (SSO)
- SOAP API notification integration for NOC ticketing systems
- Free Hotspot Management with customizable SSIDs
- Technology evolution from Hadoop to Elasticsearch with in-memory-data-grid
- iBeacon configuration support
We want to thank our customers, partners, and hard-working employees for their loyalty and contributions in 2017. This is our last Press Release for 2017 – see you all early next year as we announce two new industry firsts in January and February!
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding new Aerohive product and service offerings and statements regarding their expected performance, market receptiveness and competitive advantage. These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult or impossible to predict. The actual outcomes and results may differ materially from those contemplated by these forward-looking statements as a result of these uncertainties, risk and changes in circumstances, including, but not limited to, risks and uncertainties related to: general demand for wireless networking in the industry verticals targeted or demand for Aerohive products in particular, unpredictable and changing market conditions, risks associated with the deployment, performance and adoption of new products and services, risks associated with our growth, competitive pressures from existing and new companies, technological change, product development delays, our inability to protect Aerohive intellectual property or to predict or limit exposure to third party claims relating to its or Aerohive’s intellectual property, and general market, political, regulatory, economic and business conditions in the United States and internationally.
Additional risks and uncertainties that could affect Aerohive’s financial and operating results are included under the captions “Risk Factors” and “Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations,” in the Company’s recent annual report on Form 10-K and quarterly report on Form 10-Q. Aerohive’s SEC filings are available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at http://ir.aerohive.com and on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to the Company as of the date hereof, and Aerohive Networks disclaims any obligation to update the forward-looking statements provided to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date on which they were made, except as required by law.
About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive uses Cloud Management, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence to radically simplify and secure the Access Network. Our Cloud-Managed Wireless, Switching, Routing, and Security technologies provide unrivalled flexibility in deployment, management, and licensing. Credited with pioneering Controller-less Wi-Fi and Cloud Management, Aerohive delivers continuous innovation at Cloud-speed that constantly challenges the industry norm, allowing customers to rethink what’s possible. Our innovations and global cloud footprint radically simplify Access Network operation for 30,000+ customers and 10+ million daily users. See how at www.aerohive.com/customers.
Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Milpitas, CA. For more information, please visit www.aerohive.com, call us at 408-510-6100, follow us on Twitter @Aerohive, subscribe to our blog, or become a fan on our Facebook page.
“Aerohive” and “HiveManager” are registered trademarks and “Aerohive Networks” is a trademark of Aerohive Networks, Inc. All product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.