Aerohive Creates a Ruckus in the Hospitality Wi-Fi Market with Advanced Service Provider Platform
Unmatched Scale and Flexibility Makes Aerohive Top Dog with Hospitality Service Providers
Milpitas, Calif. — August 31, 2017 — Aerohive Networks® (NYSE:HIVE), Innovator of Cloud Networking Management and Services, today announced that Hospitality Service Providers are increasingly migrating to Aerohive’s hospitality solution offering, powered by its Managed Service Provider-centric Cloud Management Platform. Key drivers for the uptake include Aerohive’s widening hospitality product portfolio, its comprehensive managed services program for hospitality partners, and feature-rich cloud networking platform that is ideal for managed services delivery.
Read this blog to understand the 10 Key Reasons Why Service Providers are Taking Their Business Forward with Aerohive.
Learn more about Aerohive’s Hospitality Solution here.
“Following our recent introduction of the AP150W, we will continue to issue a series of strategic and technology announcements, including new data analytics and inventory tools, which will further cement Aerohive’s growing position in the hospitality sector,” said Alan Amrod, senior vice president of products and marketing, Aerohive Networks.
Hospitality service providers are roaming to Aerohive’s managed services offering because of:
- Aerohive’s innovative cloud networking platform. With its unique cooperative control architecture, it offers an unprecedented level of scalability, performance and resilience. And with centralized cloud management, it provides unparalleled ease of operations from deployment to management to support.
- Aerohive’s tiered solution offering:
- Aerohive Connect effectively addresses the value segment with its cloud-managed, robust and connectivity-oriented Wi-Fi, bundled with life-time network management, all at a highly attractive price point.
- Mid-market and upscale properties require the advanced management capabilities of Aerohive Select, with its sophisticated monitoring, security and application visibility functionality and choice of cloud-based or on-premises deployment options.
- A highly competitive range of next-generation access points: coverage-oriented access points starting at $229 are ideal for hallway deployments to control deployment cost; while the new AP150W wallplate AP provides dedicated in-room coverage, and high-density Wave 2 access points cover areas, such as meeting rooms and event venues.
- The Hospitality Service Provider Program enables partners with flexible program options, including separated hardware and software procurement, a choice of Capex and Opex business models and favorable business terms.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding new Aerohive product and service offerings and statements regarding their expected performance, market receptiveness and competitive advantage. These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult or impossible to predict. The actual outcomes and results may differ materially from those contemplated by these forward-looking statements as a result of these uncertainties, risk and changes in circumstances, including, but not limited to, risks and uncertainties related to: general demand for wireless networking in the industry verticals targeted or demand for Aerohive products in particular, unpredictable and changing market conditions, risks associated with the deployment, performance and adoption of new products and services, risks associated with our growth, competitive pressures from existing and new companies, technological change, product development delays, our inability to protect Aerohive intellectual property or to predict or limit exposure to third party claims relating to its or Aerohive’s intellectual property, and general market, political, regulatory, economic and business conditions in the United States and internationally.
Additional risks and uncertainties that could affect Aerohive’s financial and operating results are included under the captions “Risk Factors” and “Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations,” in the Company’s recent annual report on Form 10-K and quarterly report on Form 10-Q. Aerohive’s SEC filings are available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at http://ir.aerohive.com and on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to the Company as of the date hereof, and Aerohive Networks disclaims any obligation to update the forward-looking statements provided to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date on which they were made, except as required by law.
About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive (NYSE: HIVE) has a proven history of innovation helping IT radically simplify wireless and wired access using Cloud Networking. Aerohive’s Public Cloud, Private Cloud, or Portable Cloud Architecture is based on the latest Cloud technology and offers unrivaled customer choice and flexibility in choosing a deployment option that meets their current and future needs. Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Milpitas, CA. For more information, please visit www.aerohive.com, call us at 408-510-6100, follow us on Twitter @Aerohive, subscribe to our blog, or become a fan on our Facebook page.
“Aerohive” is a registered trademark and “Aerohive Networks” is a trademark of Aerohive Networks, Inc. All product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.