Aerohive Networks’ HiveManager NG Receives 2016 Cloud Computing Security Excellence Award
Milpitas, Calif. — January 10, 2017 — Aerohive Networks® (NYSE:HIVE) today announced that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has named HiveManager® NG as a 2016 Cloud Computing Security Excellence Award winner.
- The Cloud Computing Security Excellence Award, presented by Cloud Computing Magazine, recognizes companies in two distinct categories, cloud-delivered security and cloud security, that have most effectively leveraged cloud computing in their efforts to bring new, differentiated offerings to market.
- Aerohive’s HiveManager® NG is the leading enterprise-class cloud-enabled network management platform and is the latest version of Aerohive’s cloud networking solution. HiveManager® NG offers easy onboarding, streamlined user experience, and simplified troubleshooting.
- This next-generation network management application centralizes the management, provisioning, and monitoring of networks. With HiveManager® NG, administrators can deploy wireless networks and maintain constant visibility and control. HiveManager® NG also offers integrated solutions for Guest Access and Personal Device Access. HiveManager® NG is an example of the powerful applications that can be built on Aerohive Cloud Services Platform. Aerohive offers support for Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and a comprehensive developer program. Enterprises can use these APIs to build new integrations and applications to leverage new business insights or further simplify and centralize network management.
- HiveManager® NG is available both on-premises and in the cloud, and is built to scale from small, basic networks to cover large, complex networks with seamless upgrades.
- To see the full list of Cloud Security Excellence Award Winners, visit http://cloud-computing.tmcnet.com/breaking-news/articles/426283-tmcs-cloud-computing-magazine-announces-2016-cloud-security.htm
“Recognizing leaders in the advancement of cloud computing, TMC and Cloud Computing magazine are proud to announce HiveManager® NG as a recipient of the Cloud Computing Security Excellence Award,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “Aerohive is being honored for their achievement in bringing innovation and excellence to the market, while leveraging the latest technology trends.”
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding new Aerohive product and service offerings and statements regarding their expected performance, market receptiveness and competitive advantage. These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult or impossible to predict. The actual outcomes and results may differ materially from those contemplated by these forward-looking statements as a result of these uncertainties, risk and changes in circumstances, including, but not limited to, risks and uncertainties related to: general demand for wireless networking in the industry verticals targeted or demand for Aerohive products in particular, unpredictable and changing market conditions, risks associated with the deployment, performance and adoption of new products and services, risks associated with our growth, competitive pressures from existing and new companies, technological change, product development delays, our inability to protect Aerohive intellectual property or to predict or limit exposure to third party claims relating to its or Aerohive’s intellectual property, and general market, political, regulatory, economic and business conditions in the United States and internationally.
Additional risks and uncertainties that could affect Aerohive’s financial and operating results are included under the captions “Risk Factors” and “Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations,” in the Company’s recent annual report on Form 10-K and quarterly report on Form 10-Q. Aerohive’s SEC filings are available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at http://ir.aerohive.com and on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to the Company as of the date hereof, and Aerohive Networks disclaims any obligation to update the forward-looking statements provided to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date on which they were made, except as required by law.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers. For more information about TMC, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive uses Cloud Management, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence to radically simplify and secure the Access Network. Our Cloud-Managed Wireless, Switching, Routing, and Security technologies provide unrivalled flexibility in deployment, management, and licensing. Credited with pioneering Controller-less Wi-Fi and Cloud Management, Aerohive delivers continuous innovation at Cloud-speed that constantly challenges the industry norm, allowing customers to rethink what’s possible. Our innovations and global cloud footprint radically simplify Access Network operation for 30,000+ customers and 10+ million daily users. See how at www.aerohive.com/customers.
Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Milpitas, CA. For more information, please visit www.aerohive.com, call us at 408-510-6100, follow us on Twitter @Aerohive, subscribe to our blog, or become a fan on our Facebook page.
“Aerohive” and “HiveManager” are registered trademarks and “Aerohive Networks” is a trademark of Aerohive Networks, Inc. All product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.