Aerohive Networks’ Senior Mobility Leader Releases CWSP Test Prep Study Guide for Advanced Wireless Certification
Milpitas, Calif. — September 27, 2016 — Aerohive Networks® (NYSE:HIVE) today announced the immediate availability of CWSP: Certified Wireless Security Professional Study Guide CWSP-205” co-authored by David Coleman, senior mobility leader of knowledge services at Aerohive, and Certified Wireless Networking Engineer (CWNE) #4. Published by Sybex Publishing, the book guides readers through the skills and concepts candidates need to know for the CWSP-205 exam.
- As the senior mobility leader for Aerohive and CWNE #4, David Coleman travels the world for WLAN training sessions and speaking events. He has instructed IT professionals from around the globe in enterprise WLAN design, security, administration, and troubleshooting. David has written multiple white papers, blogs and books about enterprise Wi-Fi networking, and is the co-author of Sybex Publishing’s CWNA Study Guide, CWSP Study Guide and CWAP Study Guide.
- David Coleman and his co-authors will be speaking at the 2016 CWNP conference, Wi-Fi Trek New Orleans. David’s topic will be Rome Wasn’t Built in a Day… And Neither was Roaming.
- The CWSP certification is the leading vendor-neutral credential administered for IT professionals, developed for those working with and securing wireless networks. Focused on standards-based security protocols, policy, and network design, the CWSP certification is a premier qualification employers look for in the WLAN industry.
- As an advanced certification, CWSP requires rigorous preparation. The “CWSP: Certified Wireless Security Professional Study Guide” provides more coverage and expert insight than any other source. The book is fully updated to align with the new 205 exam and covers all exam objectives, including Wireless Network Attacks and Threat Assessment, Security Policy, Wireless LAN Security Design and Architecture, and Monitoring and Management.
- “CWSP: Certified Wireless Security Professional Study Guide” includes superior study tools such as an assessment test that checks exam readiness, hands-on exercises, real-world scenarios, and key topic exam essentials. Exam objectives cover the following topics:
- 802.11 Fast Secure Roaming
- BYOD and Guest Access
- Encryption and Authentication
- RADIUS and LDAP
- Security Monitoring and Auditing
- Wireless Network Attacks and Threat Assessment
- WLAN Security Design and Architecture
- WLAN Security Policy
- WLAN Security Troubleshooting
- Readers also get access to an interactive learning environment, which includes:
- Online review questions for each chapter
- Two bonus online practice exams
- 150 electronic flashcards
- Searchable key term glossary
- Bonus files for chapter exercises
- The CWSP paperback is available at Amazon and digitally via Kindle and iBooks.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding new Aerohive product and service offerings and statements regarding their expected performance, market receptiveness and competitive advantage. These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult or impossible to predict. The actual outcomes and results may differ materially from those contemplated by these forward-looking statements as a result of these uncertainties, risk and changes in circumstances, including, but not limited to, risks and uncertainties related to: general demand for wireless networking in the industry verticals targeted or demand for Aerohive products in particular, unpredictable and changing market conditions, risks associated with the deployment, performance and adoption of new products and services, risks associated with our growth, competitive pressures from existing and new companies, technological change, product development delays, our inability to protect Aerohive intellectual property or to predict or limit exposure to third party claims relating to its or Aerohive’s intellectual property, and general market, political, regulatory, economic and business conditions in the United States and internationally.
Additional risks and uncertainties that could affect Aerohive’s financial and operating results are included under the captions “Risk Factors” and “Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations,” in the Company’s recent annual report on Form 10-K and quarterly report on Form 10-Q. Aerohive’s SEC filings are available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at http://ir.aerohive.com and on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to the Company as of the date hereof, and Aerohive Networks disclaims any obligation to update the forward-looking statements provided to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date on which they were made, except as required by law.
About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive (NYSE: HIVE) enables our customers to simply and confidently connect to the information, applications, and insights they need to thrive. Our simple, scalable, and secure platform delivers mobility without limitations. For our customers worldwide, every access point is a starting point. Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Milpitas, CA. For more information, please visit www.aerohive.com, call us at 408-510-6100, follow us on Twitter @Aerohive, subscribe to our blog, join our community or become a fan on our Facebook page.
“Aerohive” is a registered trademark and “Aerohive Networks” is a trademark of Aerohive Networks, Inc. All product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.