Aerohive Receives Champion Ranking in Enterprise Wired and Wireless LAN Access Infrastructure Vendor Landscape Report
Champion Award Validates Aerohive as Leading Independent Vendor of Wireless-First Access Layer Solutions
Milpitas, Calif. — November 3, 2016 — Aerohive Networks® (NYSE:HIVE) today announced that it was ranked as a Champion in the Vendor Landscape: Enterprise Wired and Wireless LAN report, an independent analyst report published by Info-Tech Research Group.
- Headquartered in Canada with analysts around the globe, Info-Tech Research Group is the world’s fastest growing information technology research and advisory company, serving over 30,000 IT professionals. They produce unbiased IT research to help CIOs and IT leaders make strategic decisions.
- Info-Tech Research Group’s Vendor Landscape reports recognize outstanding vendors in the technology marketplace. Assessing vendors by the strength of their offering and their strategy for the enterprise, Info-Tech Research Group’s Vendor Landscapes look at the contribution of exceptional vendors in a particular category.
- This report from Info-Tech evaluates wireless-first criteria such as application visibility, BYOD, mobile, IoT, Unified Management, RF visibility and location services, SDN and application capabilities.
- Info-Tech evaluated nine competitors in the wire and wireless LAN market, and ranked Aerohive as a Champion in the report. Those in the Champions quadrant receive high scores for most evaluation criteria and offer excellent value. They have a strong market presence and are usually the trendsetters for the industry.
- The report noted, “Aerohive has a strong wireless portfolio with enough wired strength to service almost any enterprise, wrapped up with an easy-to-use management interface.”
- Info-Tech also recommends IT organizations deploy Aerohive for an excellent single-vendor edge access solution with powerful management tools.
- Access to the full Info-Tech Research Group’s Vendor Landscape for Enterprise Wired and Wireless LAN report is available here.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding new Aerohive product and service offerings and statements regarding their expected performance, market receptiveness and competitive advantage. These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult or impossible to predict. The actual outcomes and results may differ materially from those contemplated by these forward-looking statements as a result of these uncertainties, risk and changes in circumstances, including, but not limited to, risks and uncertainties related to: general demand for wireless networking in the industry verticals targeted or demand for Aerohive products in particular, unpredictable and changing market conditions, risks associated with the deployment, performance and adoption of new products and services, risks associated with our growth, competitive pressures from existing and new companies, technological change, product development delays, our inability to protect Aerohive intellectual property or to predict or limit exposure to third party claims relating to its or Aerohive’s intellectual property, and general market, political, regulatory, economic and business conditions in the United States and internationally.
Additional risks and uncertainties that could affect Aerohive’s financial and operating results are included under the captions “Risk Factors” and “Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations,” in the Company’s recent annual report on Form 10-K and quarterly report on Form 10-Q. Aerohive’s SEC filings are available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at http://ir.aerohive.com and on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to the Company as of the date hereof, and Aerohive Networks disclaims any obligation to update the forward-looking statements provided to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date on which they were made, except as required by law.
About Info-Tech Research Group
With a paid membership of over 30,000 members worldwide, Info-Tech Research Group (www.infotech.com) is the global leader in providing tactical, practical information technology research and analysis. Info-Tech Research Group has an 18-year history of delivering quality research and is North America’s fastest growing full-service IT analyst firm.
About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive (NYSE: HIVE) has a proven history of innovation helping IT radically simplify wireless and wired access using Cloud Networking. Aerohive’s Public Cloud, Private Cloud, or Portable Cloud Architecture is based on the latest Cloud technology and offers unrivaled customer choice and flexibility in choosing a deployment option that meets their current and future needs. Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Milpitas, CA. For more information, please visit www.aerohive.com, call us at 408-510-6100, follow us on Twitter @Aerohive, subscribe to our blog, or become a fan on our Facebook page.
“Aerohive” is a registered trademark and “Aerohive Networks” is a trademark of Aerohive Networks, Inc. All product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.