Aerohive to Showcase New HiveSchool App and School Wi-Fi Solutions at Bett Show 2016
Sunnyvale, Calif. — January 20, 2016 — Aerohive Networks® (NYSE:HIVE) today announced its participation at the Bett Show 2016, taking place January 20-23 in London. Bett is the world’s leading education technology event celebrated in the UK. Aerohive will be exhibiting at the show and Aerohive customer, Phillip Hardin, executive director, Project IMPACT will be speaking on the Impact of Technology Transformed Classrooms.
Aerohive Presentation At-A-Glance
- The Impact of Technology Transformed Classrooms
- Who: Phillip Hardin, executive director, Project IMPACT.
- What: One year olds operate iPads better than most adults today, so it’s no surprise that mobile devices and other technologies have become an integral part of student development and engagement in and around the connected campus. Join this session with Phil Hardin, Executive Director of Project IMPACT, who will discuss how technology can transform the connected experience for students and teachers. During this session, Phil will discuss:
- The technology trends and focal points for schools looking to create an inspiring and engaging learning experience
- How to implement rich digital solutions without incurring unnecessary costs or overcomplicating network design and support
- What a truly transformed classroom looks like and how to measure its success
- When: Thursday, January 21 at 14:15-14:45 GMT
- Where: Theatre: Learn Live: Secondary
- Aerohive will exhibit at Bett 2016, showcasing its school-optimized Wi-Fi solutions and education applications at stand #C268.
- Aerohive will demo its newly announced HiveSchool™ application. HiveSchool is an easy way for teachers to present digital content during class, collaborate with students, monitor student activity, keep students on task, and assign a variety of learning resources.
- Aerohive will also be demonstrating its HiveManager® Next Generation (HiveManager NG) cloud management platform. HiveManager NG’s easy onboarding, streamlined user experience, and simplified troubleshooting make it ideal for education customers, yet powerful enough for any enterprise.
- To register for Bett 2016, please visit: http://www.bettshow.com/
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding new Aerohive product and service offerings and statements regarding their expected performance, market receptiveness and competitive advantage. These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult or impossible to predict. The actual outcomes and results may differ materially from those contemplated by these forward-looking statements as a result of these uncertainties, risk and changes in circumstances, including, but not limited to, risks and uncertainties related to: general demand for wireless networking in the industry verticals targeted or demand for Aerohive products in particular, unpredictable and changing market conditions, risks associated with the deployment, performance and adoption of new products and services, risks associated with our growth, competitive pressures from existing and new companies, technological change, product development delays, our inability to protect Aerohive intellectual property or to predict or limit exposure to third party claims relating to its or Aerohive’s intellectual property, and general market, political, regulatory, economic and business conditions in the United States and internationally.
Additional risks and uncertainties that could affect Aerohive’s financial and operating results are included under the captions “Risk Factors” and “Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations,” in the Company’s recent annual report on Form 10-K and quarterly report on Form 10-Q. Aerohive’s SEC filings are available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at http://ir.aerohive.com and on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to the Company as of the date hereof, and Aerohive Networks disclaims any obligation to update the forward-looking statements provided to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date on which they were made, except as required by law.
About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive (NYSE: HIVE) enables our customers to simply and confidently connect to the information, applications, and insights they need to thrive. Our simple, scalable, and secure platform delivers mobility without limitations. For our customers worldwide, every access point is a starting point. Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Milpitas, CA. For more information, please visit www.aerohive.com, call us at 408-510-6100, follow us on Twitter @Aerohive, subscribe to our blog, join our community or become a fan on our Facebook page.
“Aerohive,” “HiveManager,” and “HiveSchool” are registered trademarks of Aerohive Networks, Inc. All product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.