Michael O’Brien of Aerohive Networks Recognized as 2017 CRN Channel Chief
Milpitas, Calif. — February 22, 2017 — Aerohive Networks® (NYSE:HIVE), the fastest growing enterprise Wi-Fi vendor, today announced that CRN, a brand of The Channel Company, has named Vice President of Global Channels, Michael O’Brien, to its prestigious list of 2017 Channel Chiefs.
- CRN Channel Chiefs recognizes the top leaders in the IT channel who excel at driving growth and revenue in their organizations through channel partners.
- Channel Chief honorees are selected by CRN’s editorial staff based on their professional achievements, standing in the industry, dedication to the channel partner community and strategies for driving future growth and innovation. Each of the 2017 Channel Chiefs has demonstrated loyalty and ongoing support for the IT channel by consistently promoting, defending and executing outstanding channel partner programs.
- Aerohive is a 100-percent channel model based on a high-touch, channel-friendly sales force focused on bringing opportunities to partners.
- In 2016, Aerohive announced a new AdvantageMSP™ program to enable its channel partners to deliver fully managed enterprise wired and wireless services. The new program allows customers to rely on Aerohive partners to deliver the basics of connectivity while they focus on leveraging the business value of Wi-Fi with analytics and applications. Aerohive’s AdvantageMSP program supports both Management as a Service (MaaS) and Wireless as a Service (WaaS) business models.
- Aerohive holds a unique position in the marketplace with the combination of cloud-based management and intelligent access points, which together can significantly reduce the cost of a typical deployment. In addition, Aerohive offers data and application insights and analytics that provide additional revenue streams for resellers, delivering value beyond connectivity.
- Aerohive recently launched Aerohive Connect™, a new cloud networking solution that delivers enterprise connectivity and centralized management starting at the disruptive price of $229 per access point. Connect offers a compelling value proposition that will introduce Aerohive technology to new markets, customers, resellers, and managed service providers.
- The 2016 CRN Channel Chiefs list is featured in the February 2017 issue of CRN and online at www.crn.com/channelchiefs.
“I am honored to be recognized by CRN as one of the 2017 Channel Chiefs,” said Michael O’Brien, vice president of global channels, Aerohive Networks. “As a 100-percent channel company, we are continually dedicated to attracting more qualified partners, improving profitability and increasing the amount of reoccurring revenue going through our partners.”
“The executives on our 2017 Channel Chiefs list have distinguished themselves by building strong partner programs, developing and executing effective business strategy and helping to advance the channel as a whole,” said Bob Faletra, CEO of The Channel Company. “They represent an extraordinary group of individuals who lead by example and serve as both invaluable advocates and innovators of the IT channel. We applaud their achievements and look forward to their successes in the coming year.”
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding new Aerohive product and service offerings and statements regarding their expected performance, market receptiveness and competitive advantage. These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult or impossible to predict. The actual outcomes and results may differ materially from those contemplated by these forward-looking statements as a result of these uncertainties, risk and changes in circumstances, including, but not limited to, risks and uncertainties related to: general demand for wireless networking in the industry verticals targeted or demand for Aerohive products in particular, unpredictable and changing market conditions, risks associated with the deployment, performance and adoption of new products and services, risks associated with our growth, competitive pressures from existing and new companies, technological change, product development delays, our inability to protect Aerohive intellectual property or to predict or limit exposure to third party claims relating to its or Aerohive’s intellectual property, and general market, political, regulatory, economic and business conditions in the United States and internationally.
Additional risks and uncertainties that could affect Aerohive’s financial and operating results are included under the captions “Risk Factors” and “Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations,” in the Company’s recent annual report on Form 10-K and quarterly report on Form 10-Q. Aerohive’s SEC filings are available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at http://ir.aerohive.com and on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to the Company as of the date hereof, and Aerohive Networks disclaims any obligation to update the forward-looking statements provided to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date on which they were made, except as required by law.
About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive uses Cloud Management, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence to radically simplify and secure the Access Network. Our Cloud-Managed Wireless, Switching, Routing, and Security technologies provide unrivalled flexibility in deployment, management, and licensing. Credited with pioneering Controller-less Wi-Fi and Cloud Management, Aerohive delivers continuous innovation at Cloud-speed that constantly challenges the industry norm, allowing customers to rethink what’s possible. Our innovations and global cloud footprint radically simplify Access Network operation for 30,000+ customers and 10+ million daily users. See how at www.aerohive.com/customers.
Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Milpitas, CA. For more information, please visit www.aerohive.com, call us at 408-510-6100, follow us on Twitter @Aerohive, subscribe to our blog, or become a fan on our Facebook page.
“Aerohive” is a registered trademark and “AdvantageMSP” and “Aerohive Connect” are trademarks of Aerohive Networks, Inc. All product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.